Pampered Chef Flexible Cutting Mats | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

When I first recieved these as a gift it took me a while to use them because I was worried that they would not protect my counter because they were so thin. I know use them often because they are easy to take out, use and wash. Much more durable then you think. The color coding is nice because I use the red for meats, green for veggies and yellow for fruit.

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84
    06.22.16

best cutting mats ever

best cutting mats ever! easy to use, clean, and store!

• poisonivyecho81 By  poisonivyecho81
    09.14.15

I appreciate the color coded mats to help deter cross contamination. The no-slip coating on one is pretty handy too. My only real complaint with these are that they look worn after only a few uses. I haven't cut all the way through them but they immediately started showing scratches after a few uses. Not too big of a deal seeing as how they are cutting boards after all. :-)

• MissCastillo6 By  MissCastillo6
    09.07.15

I've had these cutting mats for years and I like them. Easy to store, easy to use, easy to clean and does the job. It will get cutting marks because YES it is a cutting board. Doesn't bother me the least.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

These are great flexible cutting mats! I do prefer the small ones vs the large ones...easy to use, clean and just gotta love them! Yes, you will notice cut marks but isn't that true of wooden cutting boards too? These are thin, flexible, do not take a lot of room, and not heavy like others. I've had mine for 3yrs and use them daily....I love them!

• talyssat By  talyssat
    10.22.12

These are fabulous! I pull them out all the time in the kitchen when I'm doing my meal time prep work and I also have a set that I use for cake decorating and baking. They are great to roll fondant on and cut out the shapes and pieces you need. The flexible mats are also great for rolling out cookie dough and using cookie cutters. There are cut marks and some of them, but they are cutting mats, so it's expected and it doesn't change how well they work.

• shardesty By  shardesty
    06.25.12

definitely not worth the $16+tax+shipping they charge for these i wasn't even cutting hard or all the way through and there are tons of cut marks i wish i would of just went with the ones they have at local stores instead of thinking i would get a good product because of the brand name