Pampered Chef Cut N Seal | SheSpeaks

• Anaiml47 By  Anaiml47
    01.27.15

This is one of the best products they could've came out with my daughters absolutely love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but they hate the crest this makes a little pie type sandwich and seals the corners and I just love it for them

• firewife3719 By  firewife3719
    01.21.15

I've owned this item for 5 years now my then 12 year old lived it and now my 1 1/2 year old gets a kick out of it! The quality is great and so are the silly times we have trying out to sandwiches to make with it.

06.25.13

I bought this when my nine year old was young and never used it. Now I have a four year old and they've both decided they hate crusts. I pulled the cut and seal out today and they LOVED it. Unfortunately, the four year old dropped it in the floor after I'd made the first sandwich and now I can't seem to get it back together properly. The first sandwich, which was a bit overfillled, sealed and cut perfectly, but now they seal, but don't get cut. I guess my review is works great, kids love it, but don't drop it!!! I'm giving it four stars because it isn't so easy to put back together correctly. Ok, I'm back. Had the spring on the inside rather than the outside. 5 stars for the cut and seal, 3 stars for myself. :-)

• alkeenan1948 By  alkeenan1948
    06.14.13

We us the Pampered Chef Cut n Seal almost everyday for school lunches and making homemade pb&js. Our kids hate to eat the crusts and this gadget takes care of the crust for us and seals in the pb&j inside for no mess sandwiches for lunch.

• KrisPay By  KrisPay
    12.10.12

A quick and easy way to add some pizzazz to a sandwich tray from peanut butter and jelly to chicken salad. I use the leftover crusts for croutons.

• DEmomof2 By  DEmomof2
    12.06.12

I've owned this for a while. I use it for my kids' sandwiches all of the time. They love it! It makes a fun lunch for them. And I love that it completely seals the sandwich. You do have to be careful not to overfill though. And if you tend to freeze your bread it doesn't work as well (after the bread is thawed) since the bread doesn't stay as soft. But I definitely recommend this for people with kids! Or even adults who like the Smuckers Uncrustables sandwiches. :)

• holisticrealtor By  holisticrealtor
    09.16.11

Not totally amazed by this product..I was really excited to get it and use it but it did dissapoint. Mine seems to seal ok, but there appears to be a lot of waste. My husband was amazed by it and thinks it's the neatest item ever..

• taniaob By  taniaob
    09.15.11

I bought this product because my daughter loves peanut butter and jelly crustables (and unfortunately she is unable to bring them to school, due to a child's severe peanut allergy), so I figured this would be a fun way of making her try cold cut sandwiches. The first time we used it, it was hard to cut the bread and it tore it apart, not to mention it did not create a seal (we used regular whole wheat bread). I found this product hard to use.