Pampered Chef Crinkle Cutter | SheSpeaks

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84
    06.22.16

easy to use and gives you beautifully cut vegetables.

easy to use and gives you beautifully cut vegetables.

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

There's many uses for this wonderful little tool'! I use mine to cut a head of lettuce! Makes it easy and fast! Great tool and fun to do stuff with! I even used it to cut the homemade noodles for my chicken n dumplin! Super easy!!!

• craftcath By  craftcath
    04.26.12

This is great for making crinkle cut veggies! My son loved it so much, he "borrowed" it!

• jagreen0621 By  jagreen0621
    03.05.12

Just so-so. I wouldn't recommend anyone purchasing this from PC. If you can find a cheaper version somewhere else, go for it. I've had mine for at least 6 years and have maybe used it 3 times. Hasn't been a sharp cutter since the beginning. Just tears into cucumbers when I use it.

• ann__b By  ann__b
    03.03.12

I love my crinkle cutter. It makes my prep time shorter and my food looks great. It glides right through whatever I'm cutting.

• earringirl By  earringirl
    11.21.11

This Crinkle Cutter is a great tool for the kitchen. It has an ergonomic handle that makes it easy to handle and the strong blade makes cutting vegetables a breeze. It also makes your vegetables look fancy with the crinkle cut. I especially like cutting my potatoes with this versatile tool. It come with a protective cover and is dishwasher safe.