Pampered Chef Cookie Scoop | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

I use this everytime I am baking a drop cookie. It makes all of my cookies uniform and cook evenly. It is durable and can go right into the diswasher.

• Jean1214 By  Jean1214
    08.26.14

This is the only way I like to prepare my cookies for baking. This scoop is very nice, but, I am spoiled by the other 2 sizes that I have, because I bought them at a specialty cooking store. This coop isn't as heavy or sturdy as my other two, but, it serves its purpose. I am just more gentle with it.

• jbenson89 By  jbenson89
    05.17.14

Perfect sized cookies! I have friends that use them when they make biscuits as well! And the dough comes out clean every time!

• katfos By  katfos
    05.13.14

• jennifervang80 By  jennifervang80
    12.31.12

I would love to try this. I have never even heard of this. Where would I be able to purchase this?

• pinky541 By  pinky541
    12.31.12

I have had this scoop and all the different size scoops from Pampered Chef for a number of years. I can't imagine living without them! They wash up well though I do have to admit I have a tendency to 'baby' all of my good cooking utensils and never put them in the dishwasher. The scoops perfectly measure out cookie dough so once your done baking, all your cookies are uniform and look lovely on a platter. I also use the scoops to make perfect size balls of watermelon and cantaloupe, etc. Makes the job muchhhh easier!

• dixonfamilyofsix By  dixonfamilyofsix
    12.05.12

This scoop is so well made, I've had mine for 10+ years and it still looks new.

• Alidave6 By  Alidave6
    10.15.12

Love these scoops (I have every size!) - they make all of the cookies the same size - which is great because I make cookie trays at Christmas. The small one makes perfectly sized peanut butter balls. My only complaint - my husband keeps using the big one for ice cream - drives me crazy!

• ashleypreciosa By  ashleypreciosa
    10.09.12

I use my pampered chef scoops all of the time. I use them for cookies and muffins. They are easy to clean and very easy to use.

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.14.12

This makes baking cookies so much easier. All of your cokies come out the same size, so you dont have big raw cookies and small burned ones. And you never have to get your hands all goopy from the dough.

• mintmom By  mintmom
    06.11.12

I stole this from my mom at Christmastime when I was making cookies for my husband's work. The cookie scoop is perfect for making the just right size cookie. It also made scoping out the cookie dough so much easier and faster.