Pampered Chef Baking Stones Review | SheSpeaks

• makynziesmom By  makynziesmom
    11.11.15

The Pampered Chef Baking Stones are a must have for every kitchen! They are perfect for all foods, and they do not harbor bacteria, therefore you can make fish then wash the stone in hot water (no soap is to be used on the stones as it can cause a greasy build up) then make cookies, and your cookies will not taste fishy. The deep covered baker is my favorite PC Stoneware piece, although I do love them all!

• redwardsub By  redwardsub
    02.12.14

I don't know how I could live/cook/bake without my PC stones! I have them in several shapes and sizes - small ones can be used in microwave (great for reheating pizza without getting soggy) or the toaster oven. I've even gotten my husband hooked on them - he reaches for the appropriate stoneware before anything else.

• smoorees By  smoorees
    11.05.13

LOVE the stoneware! i have the LARGE round one an i have literally made EVERYTHING on it! meatloaf, bread, pizza etc...it cooks my food evenly too :D thats a PLUS with 3 children!

• janetsportsman By  janetsportsman
    11.04.13

I have used the large rectangle bar pan for years. I'm on my 3rd one because I broke my first two; however, they still lasted me a very long time (way past the warranty) so I was happy with the amount of time I got with them. You have to be very careful when setting them down because my first one broke when I set it down a little too hard. My second one broke when I accidentally left on a burner and set my pan down on it. (That was a loud "crack"!!). I highly recommend you not do that ;). I love baking on these WAY better than any metal pan. The bottom of cookies and biscuits bake way better. I've put a metal pan and one of these in the oven at the same time with the same thing on them, and the ones on the metal pan burned while the others baked evenly.

• EmilineLC By  EmilineLC
    10.11.13

Great for cooking but stain easily

• JenB_0211 By  JenB_0211
    10.11.13

I have a pampered chef pizza baking stone that I use all the time! They are especially great for cookies, though I have to wait til the cookies cool enough to remove them, then put the next batch in, so it would be helpful (time-wise, not cost-wise) to have multiples of these.

• tinamyers By  tinamyers
    09.16.13

This is a great dish to learn how to cook /bake in. It really cooks dishes all the way through with no burning at the edges.

• goomba320 By  goomba320
    09.16.13

Pizza stone the way to go...

• dsjt2012 By  dsjt2012
    09.15.13

These stone products from Pampered Chef are AMAZING only after you've baked on them several times. Without the stone being seasoned, it's far too porous. I have several pieces and they are all at different stages in seasoning but the bar pans are awesome now because I've used them so much. They bake evenly and stay true to the oven temp. I highly recommend them, but don't give up on them until they are "broken in"!!!

• Joliefawn By  Joliefawn

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    08.20.13

I didn't find mine to be that great. I switched to using silpat baking sheets. Cookies come off it clean without oil to pan.

• ashdingus By  ashdingus
    08.20.13

I only bake on stones. And i try a store brand one after breaking my pizza stone. Nothing compares to Pampered chef stones.

• LisaVT25 By  LisaVT25
    07.12.13

I just love pampered chef...no matter what they make. My favorite is the pizza stone. Using it tonight. Bring home a ready made pizza crust, top with whatever I can.....enjoy!

• jdrattelade By  jdrattelade
    07.12.13

The stone is great for even baking. It's not a conductor like aluminum, which gets hotter *than* the temperature in the oven. The stone remains the same temperature as the oven, so it's a great baking device. They have many stone products including the bar pan, and round stone. You can look up receipes for the Bar Pan on the Pampered Chef website too!

• sholy1 By  sholy1
    04.26.12

This is definately a must have. It makes cookies turn out just perfect