Pamela's Products Baking and Pancake Mix Review | SheSpeaks

01.29.14

Mmmmmmm...pancakes. Hungry now!

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

makes great pancakes and waffles, my little guy can have pancakes right along with the rest of us :-)

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    05.12.12

I absolutely love this Pancake mix because not only does it bake up fresh tasting pancakes and waffles, but it is gluten free. This is the perfect mix for any families with someone avoiding gluten. The mix is easy to stir up with just a few ingredients from your kitchen and pancakes and waffles bake up light and delicious. I love to add in some chocolate chips or fresh strawberries for new flavors.

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy
    02.10.11

I can't have gluten and agree that this is by far one of the BEST gluten free mixes on the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Pamela's products and the company in general is consumer friendly and really helpful when needed!

• zebragirl42 By  zebragirl42
    08.01.10

Our daughter is severely allergic to gluten and we love this mix. It is very versatile and the biscuits are wonderful!! Our daughter loves to bake with this mix. Another friend with Celiac disease told us about it.

• kapley By  kapley
    07.20.10

"If you are trying to stay away from gluten, this may be your solution. The taste is so wonderful that you will never even suspect that it's GF. Doesn't leave any heaviness in the stomach after the meal either!!!