Palmolive Soft Touch Classic | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Not a fan. It feels slightly greasy. I'll stick to the original green scent & formula!

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

smells good....

Only thing I liked about this product was the smell of it. I needed to use a lot more of it to get the same result as of my normal soap. For the price I would need to buy twice as much and spend more than my original soap so I went back to that.

• Starlisa621 By  Starlisa621
    02.24.16

I have rough skin so I thought this would be the perfect product for me. Unfortunately, I think I was better off with the normal Palmolive. However, I have talked to other women and they say the product works great and it cleans well without damaging their hands. I suppose my hands are too far gone for the help!

• Rachellee75 By  Rachellee75
    10.20.15

Not my favorite dishwash soap, but definitely leaves my hands soft.

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

So, this stuff works really well. I have 3 kids so it seems like most of my day is washing dishes!! My hands were very soft and it got all my dishes clean. Wish they had it in a different scent!

• mommy15 By  mommy15
    09.11.15

This is my back up dish detergent I go to. I like the texture and it really does make my hands feel softer. Smells nice also.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Cleans so well and doesn't dry out hands. Love the brand. Decent pricing. Love the scents. Consistency is thick but not too thick. But doesn't Sud up enough unless you use a lot.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.27.14

this is one of the stops that I use daily in Queens very well and it also keeps your hands moisturize. I hate fine soaps that leave your hands dry and cracked

• kempka By  kempka