Palmolive Original Palmolive Original Dish Soap | SheSpeaks

• Guccigurl By  Guccigurl
    01.10.18

Power like a 18 wheeler

Palmolive oxy power dish liquid has power no other dish liquid has. I LOVE how"tough" it stand up against grease but so "soft" on my hands and it's affordable and fight odor like no other brand.

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    11.17.17

Does what it should

It works fine for me for cleaning dishes, and it doesn?t destroy my hands. The fragrance is fine, but that?s something that doesn?t matter much to me. It?s not super drying on my skin when I use it to clean a dish, so that?s a plus.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

This is my favorite dish washing liquid my hands are very sensitive very dry at times. When I use Palmolive my hands don't feel irritated and my finger don't crack. I started using this when I was young this was the only soap we used.

• JennJenn3636 By  JennJenn3636
    10.01.17

Not the best, it doesn't get as bubbley as I would like it. You get what you pay for.

• Jbrimer91 By  Jbrimer91
    08.31.16

i got some palmolive dish soap from a hotel i was staying at and i like it ! it smells good and works good too!

• asaywhat By  asaywhat
    07.19.16

Clean dishes = happy me

This dish soap smells so good and does a great job at getting the hard to scrub left overs out of pots and pans. Leave this with some hot water soaking for about 5 minutes on the hard to scrub dishes and it comes right off when you start scrubbing after waiting.

• Apwfiv By  Apwfiv
    07.19.16

Not the best soap I've ever used. Better than store brand though!

• teeniegeenie By  teeniegeenie
    07.18.16

works well!

This dish soap works well, but the scent is not my favorite. I guess I can compromise that since it gets my dishes so clean!

• EricaX235 By  EricaX235
    06.25.16

better than the bargain brand

We switched to this after my husband asked me to. He regularly does the dishes and likes the grease cutting power of this dish soap. We use less than the bargain brand too. In the long run we save money.

• enigmaticmom By  enigmaticmom
    04.21.16

I use this dish soap regularly. It gets my dishes clean, without having to use an excessive amount and is rather affordable as well.