Palmolive Original Palmolive Original Dish Soap Review | SheSpeaks

• tnargo By  tnargo
    09.14.21

Get you monies worth

I really love that this is so affordable and cuts grease so well!

• lanar72 By  lanar72
    09.09.21

BEST Dish soap

Using this for more than 20 years and love it. The price is also reasonably good.

• ChloeDior By  ChloeDior
    09.06.21

Gets The Job Done!

Great Value. Great Soap. I Love The Fragrance! Plus Its Plant-based, Even Better!!

• Sravs21 By  Sravs21
    08.19.21

Palmolive is soft on palms.

Great product, I use it for more than dishes its great!

• Sonyadonna By  Sonyadonna
    08.01.21

Cleans dishes and more

Great product, I use it for more than dishes its great!

• agould81 By  agould81
    06.19.21

Works well!

Great soap!! This soap really does it?s job in every possible way! I love this soap. I pour it all over the sink and just let it do it?s job. Man does it go to work!

• Romariel By  Romariel
    06.16.21

One of the best dish soaps

I grew up washing dishes with Palmolive soap. Palmolive soap makes a lot of bubbles and takes away the stains from food.

• Fishface By  Fishface
    06.05.21

Still going strong, Madge!!

Palmolive dish soap is a great value!! It smells great. Is easy on my hands and blasts away grease and grime for a kitchens worth of dishes!! Always great results whenever I use it.

• klassic By  klassic
    06.03.21

Strong and Effective

I have used Palmolive for several years. This particular one is effective yet okay for sensitive skin. It is strong to take away grease and baked on product. I have been satisfied with it.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    06.01.21

Thick and effective

Palmolive Original Dish Soap is thick and concentrated and effectively cleans dishes. I also love the fragrance. Just a small squirt cleans quite a lot of dishes, too.

• crysrocke By  crysrocke
    01.28.21

Palmolive is amStaple in my Household

I have been using the Palmolive brand for over 20 years. My favorite is the Palmolive ANtiBacterial dish soap.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    01.27.21

Very affordable

Very affordable, gentle on skin and tough on dishes. This is the only brand I use for dishes.

• Ilovemycats2 By  Ilovemycats2
    12.19.20

I truly love Palmolive dishsoap! It is gentle on my hands and also has a great scent! It also is a great price!

• CandyMaxwell By  CandyMaxwell
    01.26.20

Love me some Palmolive dishwashing liquid!

I Iove Palmolive.. I've been using this for years,. It works really well and it does leave my hands feeling dried out. . The price what keeps me coming back to buy it..

• Easy2SaveBlog By  Easy2SaveBlog
    11.19.19

My Aunt used this years ago and I loved the fresh light smell I now use it myself. It works well the price makes it a good value in my opinion.