Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dish Soap | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

We love this stuff! We don't wash our dishes with it so much as we just wash our sponges with it. I like to leave them soaking in a bowl of hot water mixed with these suds and then let the sponges air dry on a rack. They never smell moldy and the sponges seem to last much longer than before we started using this stuff.

• Taterloves Taterloves
    08.14.12

OMG this stunk soooo bad. Everytime i washed the dishes i wanted to gag. Would definitely not buy it again.

• Cmartino By  Cmartino
    01.10.15

I LOVE THIS SOAP!!!The scent alone is fabulous! I'm very picky about scents. Its not overly floral or perfumed its just a clean smell. It lathers great and cleans dishes great! I soak my sponges in them and throw them in the dishwasher once a week. I ONLY use this dish soap

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.21.14

My mother uses no other dish-washing soap. It leaves the dishes squeaky clean. I usually find them for sale at my local rite aid or other drug store. With this a little goes a a long way, it lasts for a while. Not harsh on hands.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

• bizarreashley By  bizarreashley
    02.24.14

I generally purchase Palmolive dish soap for my household and I love it. It comes in really good scents and it actually cleans my dishes without leaving any form of residue.

• alethiaztruth By  alethiaztruth
    12.31.13

Works well and don't need alot as it definitely does the job! The scent is not a favorite of mine but I love the product.

• rae812 By  rae812
    12.31.13

I really like this product so far. I just moved into an apartment that doesn't have a dishwasher. I am still going to try other brands. But this one isn't bad. It gets the job done. I do have dry spots left on my silverware after.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Did help with sponge smell but was not a fan of how the actual product smelled. It also dried out my hands a bit.

• Francheskas By  Francheskas
    12.19.13

I love this product makes a lot of suds and I like that to make sure my dishes are clean and it has antibacterial as well

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.18.13

prayers answered when I saw this in stores! I hated the smell of dishwashing sponges no matter how many times you change it out it always has that funky smell. This dish soap makes such a difference and I love how it degunks my dishes leaving them sparkling! a little goes a long way.

• Qurshid By  Qurshid
    04.29.13

Smell good and does a great work on tuf grease.love this product