Palmers Cocoa Butter Bottom Butter | SheSpeaks

• taraneugebauer By  taraneugebauer
    04.08.16

My daughter was suffering from some pretty bad newborn diaper rash do to frequent b.m's. I tried several different diaper creams and it wasn't until a found Palmers Bottom Butter that I knew I had found the diaper cream that was right for her. It doesn't melt like some of thr creams do. You can put it on thick and it will stay on as a barrier protectant until the next diaper change. This is now the only diaper cream I buy!!

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    10.16.15

I received this in a Walmart beauty box. It was ok but a little oily. I won't be repurchasing this product as there are many that are better.

• NettieKay By  NettieKay
    06.20.15

Love this cream! I use this for even more than a diaper cream. I used this on my sons irritated skin and it worked wonders. I bought this for a few friends and they all said they loved it. I recommend it to everyone.

• caramel1980 By  caramel1980
    06.18.15

I love Palmer's Cocoa Butter Bottom Butter! Not just for diaper rash works well on other areas as well.

• abiggs By  abiggs
    02.04.12

Fabulous cream! I love using this on my daughter for any skin irritation. Not just diaper rash

• chickadeecj By  chickadeecj
    12.30.11

This is awesome diaper rash cream! Goes on smooth, easy cleanup and smells so yummy! Just like cookies :) This is the only rash cream that worked for my son when he had a bleeding rash :)