Palm Pre | SheSpeaks

• chickmomma By  chickmomma
    10.07.11

This phone was okay at first, but I have only had it a year and it is already going haywire on me. I wish I had done more research before committing to this phone. It freezes up a lot and you can be pushing one thing and it pulls up another. Plus the battery dies way too quickly.

• gapeach021982 By  gapeach021982
    10.04.11

I enjoy this phone a lot! However I find that a lot of times it freezes and I have to restart it.

• crystf10 By  crystf10
    06.04.10

would like to try one out, they look pretty cool.

• reeder2424 By  reeder2424
    02.28.10

First time on she speaks and i heard this phone rocks....wouldnt mind getting one...come on SheSpeaks.com

• hannahpelli By  hannahpelli
    01.27.10

Now, That's a phone! Wouldn't mind getting one of these myself. C'mon SheSpeaks.com!

• CashJontel By  CashJontel
    01.27.10

I love this phone. Really does compete well with iphone

• jen6celica By  jen6celica
    01.08.10

Worst phone I've ever had. ZERO battery life, limited apps, slow response time, need to press a million things just to make a phone call, slow internet. Just awful

• sunkistmas By  sunkistmas
    12.10.09

I absolutely LOVE my Palm Pre. My previous phone was a Moto Q that had a keyboard and I just go so used to texting with that keyboard and now I love my Pre's keyboard even more. I can text, email, check facebook & update my status' all from my phone on the go. I recently converted from Microsoft outlook to Google Calendar, Gmail & Contacts, this is awesome because my Palm Pre supports this and will sync directly w/Google online! This is so helpful to keep me organized on the go w/my toddler! :)