Palladio Herbal Eye Shadow Primer | SheSpeaks

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    03.28.12

This is a very good primer. I've tried tons of different shadow primers and this one is definitely one of my top three. It is inexpensive and easy to find right in my local Sallys. It doesn't make my shadows very vibrant but it does increase the staying power of my shadows. I would recommend this.

• Kristi By  Kristi
    12.02.11

I love all the Palladio products. I have very oily skin and they last all day and don't cause breakouts.

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    06.06.11

Pretty good for its price. Does the job. You might need to use a base in order to make bright colors pop! But this will hold the eye shadow for a long time w/o creasing.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.21.11

This my favorite inexpensive primer!!! It works as good as Too Face & Urban Decay, but for a lot less money. I have used this primer for a very dark smoky look and after a long night in Las Vegas my eyes looked as good as when I left the hotel room. This is a product that is easy to use, allows easy blending & great staying power.

• aliciadenny By  aliciadenny
    09.18.10

Palladio Herbal Eye Shadow Primer is a product I found in my local Sally Beauty supply, also can be found on the website. Price is about $8us, so fairly inexpensive. I like this product because it is easier to get ahold of than some of the bigger name items at less than half the price. This primer is not sticky at all and it helps to brighten and help builder a better color of shadow. One application of shadow lasted me all day no touch ups!!! It isn't heavy at all. The negative on this product is that I brought it home and opened it and there really is not much product in the tube and you have to use it generously on your lids. Other than that great product xoxox