Pain is Good Jalapeno Wasabi Hot Sauce | SheSpeaks

• My brother gave this to me as a Christmas gift years ago and I became hooked on the brand. I've since discovered that the manufacturer of the Pain is Good line, Original Juan, is local to Kansas City. I now visit their outlet store frequently. Their other products are awesome too! The jalapeno wasabi sauce isn't very spicy, but has an excellent flavor and is really good on chicken.

• Mothermercury By  Mothermercury
    05.02.12

My stomach can longer tolerate these types of food. However......... just reading the name made my mouth water, and my stomach growl. I would (in the day) have loved this item. It sounds sooooooooooo good. I 'imagine' it would be good on eggs, on potatoes, you name it, it would enhance whatever one was eatting. Wonder if it might be good with vanilla ice cream. sigh........

• celticnightflower By  celticnightflower