Paco Rabanne Black XS Perfume | SheSpeaks

• moni25 By  moni25
    09.05.17

black xs

It's an incredible perfume and I absolutely love it, its a fruit and flower combination scent Its sweet and very long lasting. Its perfect for a date because it will last forever no matter what and everybody will remember your scent.

• marienate By  marienate
    05.11.15

One of my many favorite perfumes, not too strong but soft enough of a scent that lasts all day and smells so good! It's worth the price, even if it's expensive and a little goes a long with this perfume smells amazing! My mom bought it first and she loved and recommend it to me. and i really like the smell and thankfully my boyfriedn bought me one bottle for my birthday!and i using it everyday!

• Jinny-Joanna By  Jinny-Joanna