Pacific Sunwear Jewelry | SheSpeaks

• CasuallyClassy By  CasuallyClassy
    09.04.14

I really like PacSun stores! My daughter worked for PacSun for about a year, before going into college. The clothes, the jewelry, the accessories- everything in the store, including the music, was so cool! All of the employees were fun, knowledgeable, polite and they were so laid back- it was a great environment to shop in, and my daughter absolutely LOVED working there! It's a fabulous store chain and I recommend it!

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.07.13

I love Pacsun Jewelry. So many great pieces to choose from. Then you can add them to any look you want and the earrings usually come in pairs of over 2, so you get more for your money!

• SazzyAM By  SazzyAM
    11.02.11

I love Pacific Sunwear jewelry. They've started making some really fun long necklaces, and they sell, usually, packs of three dangling earrings. I've found that for $20 dollars I can get quite a few pieces of really fun, statement jewelry. They can dress an outfit up or down--Great buys, but they are fake and costume. Just for fun!