PYT Ceramic Flat Iron | SheSpeaks

• sharik11 sharik11
    03.15.12

This is the best thing to happen to hair since the invention of shampoo! My hair couldn't be more thick and wavy--not what I want at all. Could this really tame this unruly beast? You bet your curlers it can. I now have shiny, sleek and straight hair--oh, how I could of ruled high school with this!! PYT Ceramic Flat Iron is simply the best and I'm so happy that I have it.

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

Love it love it love it. This flat iron is awesome. I highly recommend this item.

• AngelWigginton By  AngelWigginton
    06.05.14

Worked great, but left a sort of burnt smell

• mommablaze By  mommablaze
    05.17.14

My daughter has long thick wavy hair . it works wonders! she walks with her head high because she feels beautiful.

• hollyn By  hollyn
    04.29.13

i have been trying to find a good flat iron and i found it. it does a good job and and made like those other cheap kinds

• sharik11 By  sharik11
    03.15.12

• LISA2699 By  LISA2699
    11.20.11

Wow and wow!!! l love this flat iron. I was so ready to waive away that crazy chick at the mall who was trying to straighten my hair, but boy am I glad that I stopped. This flat iron is amazing and it puts the chi to shame! This flat iron has ceramic plates and an adjustable temperature. The thing heats up lightening fast and the power behind it is phenomenal. I'm black and I have curly hair. It normally takes me at least a half an hour to forty five minutes to blow dry and flat iron my hair. I flat ironed AND CURLED my whole head in seven minutes. Yes, 7 minutes. My hair was soft, it looks healthy and it even makes my gross slit ends look good. The only negative is that this is a pretty expensive flat iron, but I think it is worth every penny!