PS I Love You | SheSpeaks

• This movie was so special to me. It was given to me by my daughter a couple of years after I was widowed myself so I could identify with the main character. I am not ashamed to admit there were parts I cried during but all in all it left me with a happy feeling.

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.15.18

Predictable in all the right ways

P.S. I Love You really doesn't pack a whole lot of surprises. The plot is straight forward and the twists that are there are pretty easy to see coming. I wouldn't have it any other way. This movie is the chocolate of films. Deliciously comforting. You know how it's going to play out and that's why it's your go to, feel good movie. With Hilary Swank in arguably her most relatable role and three charming, stunningly gorgeous Hollywood hunks to drool over, who wouldn't want to watch this film over and over again? Filled with endearing characters, laughs and tears in equal measure, more eye candy than you can shake a stick at, and satisfying life lessons, PS I Love You is a must see for anyone in need of uplifting pull on the heartstrings.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love any kind of romantic movie I can watch them over n over

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love any kind of romantic movie I can watch them over n over

• alyssasue86 By  alyssasue86
    08.11.16

Love this movie. It is so bittersweet but most people can relate these days in one way or another. Definitely pulls at your heart strings!

• Dxgamom By  Dxgamom
    07.04.16

Awesome love story

I love this movie it takes me through so many emotions when I watch it but ends leaving me feeling happy

• Lupitac33 By  Lupitac33
    11.05.15

I loved this movie. I love it even more because my husband wanted to watch it with me and I cried during almost the whole thing. It's a beautiful beautiful movie that I could watch a million times. It kind of just hits you and makes you appreciate your significant other a lot more.

• springeree By  springeree
    07.07.15

Best romance movie I have seen yet. Have watched over and over again and who can beat the Irish

• StaceyLea73 By  StaceyLea73
    06.26.14

Love, cry every time I watch it!!!

• patski9 By  patski9
    04.29.14

I cry every time..so bitter sweet.

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2