POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon Review | SheSpeaks

• Pkathuria By  Pkathuria
    09.17.20

Loved the texture

I recently bought these and pretty impressed with these. Love the color and its so smooth on my lips. I gifted this to my sister as well and she also loved it.

• chajo55 By  chajo55
    06.11.19

Lip Balm

The colors are very pretty they are like a lip balm, has a little bit of color. I like them.

• cutemom By  cutemom
    08.19.15

Nice definition! Rich color in your lips. I recommend this one.

• raquelslaughter By  raquelslaughter
    08.17.15

I am a huge fan of lip crayons for the way they glide on like butter. I just wish this one had color that lasted a little longer than what it does. The color is great though when you first apply it.

• cupcakegirl850 By  cupcakegirl850
    06.20.15

smooth and pigmented nice colors over all nice but not life changing

• fifi_castillo By  fifi_castillo
    08.18.14

I received a few of these on my beauty subscriptions and fell in love! I have coral crush a light pink one and a few others . I always keep them in my purse to wear every day Totally worth the $ and I receive compliments all the time

• Lizzy6359 By  Lizzy6359
    12.10.13

I love it .... it make my lip so good my man love it on me ...

• kungpaosmurf By  kungpaosmurf
    11.07.13

I have this in Coral Crush. The color doesn't suit me, and I'm not fond of the formula, either. The color is pigmented, but it is almost waxy, in that you can't really sheer it out. It's either there or it's not. It's not creamy, and seems to sit on top of lips and really accentuate every fine line.

• Edelweiss227 By  Edelweiss227
    10.23.13

Although the color is not my favorite it is an acceptable lip crayon. It does stay on for a decent amount of time, but I would rather use the CoverGirl crayon or a normal lipstick, simply based on feel and POW factor.