P&G Best for Me Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: P&G Best for Me Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing, LLC, SheSpeaks, Inc., Citizen Paine, LLC, The Integer Group®, HelloSociety, LLC, Starcom MediaVest Group, Barefoot Proximity, Curalate, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retail locations, advertising and promotion agencies along with the officers, directors, owners, members, agents and employees of each of them, and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (and their respective parents) are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: SheSpeaks, Inc., 104 W. 27th St., 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10001.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 26, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on April 30, 2014 at 11:59 a.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and consists of four weekly entry periods ("Each a Weekly Entry Period) as set forth in the chart below.
|Weekly Entry Period|| Starts at
12:00 a.m. ET
| Ends at
11:59 p.m. ET
|Approximate Drawing Date|
|1||March 26, 2014||April 9, 2014||April 14, 2014|
|2||April 10, 2014||April 16, 2014||April 21, 2014|
|3||April 17, 2014||April 23, 2014||April 28, 2014|
|4||April 24, 2014||April 30, 2014||May 5, 2014|
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Log-in to or create a Pinterest account, visit www.pinterest.com. Creating a Pinterest account is free, but subject to its Terms of Service (http://pinterest.com/about/terms/). Once you have established a Pinterest account, visit the Sweepstakes application on the SheSpeaks Facebook page at www.facebook.com/SheSpeaksUp or at http://www.shespeaks.com/PGBestForMePinterestSweeps. Once at the entry page, follow the instructions and complete the registration form by providing your first and last name, and email address. Once completed, click on the "Submit & Pin” button to pin an image. Once you have clicked “Submit & Pin”, the “Pin it” window will appear and you will need to pin your selected image from the gallery, or pin an inspiration image of your choice, to one of your Pinterest boards to complete your entry. Upon submission of your completed registration information and pinning your selected item, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing. Your entry will not be included in any subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawings.
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time each Weekly Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Pinterest account. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different Pinterest accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at Pinterest.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the Weekly Entry Period winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period, on or around the dates listed in the chart in Section 3 above. Non-winning entries will not be included in subsequent Weekly Ently Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email and will be required to provide a mailing addresss for prize fulfillment in order to claim the prize. Each winner will have five (5) days to provide the mailing address to Administrator or he/she will forfeit the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the mailing address in the time frame requested, or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
WEEK ONE PRIZE: A Girls' Night Out Prize Pack, including a $100 Visa® gift card and a basket of P&G products. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $250
WEEK TWO PRIZE: A Guy's Night Out Prize Pack, including a $150 Visa® gift card and a basket of P&G products. ARV: $250
WEEK THREE PRIZE: A Date Night Prize Pack, including a $150 Visa® gift card and a basket of P&G products. ARV: $250
WEEK FOUR PRIZE: A Spring Cleaning Prize Pack, including a $150 Visa® gift card and a basket of P&G products. ARV: $250
Gift card terms and conditions apply. P&G products included in each prize will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, SheSpeaks, Inc., Citizen Relations, The Integer Group, LLC., Starcom MediaVest Group, Barefoot Proximity, Landor Associates, Curalate, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Pinterest, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1gqLLgq. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2014 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Pinterest.