Ozeri Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale | SheSpeaks

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    02.07.19

Scale

Haven't used this scale,but sure looks really nice and do well.I sooo would love try this out and see how much I'm gaining or loseing,thou please.

• JaeMac By  JaeMac
    11.14.13

Disclaimer: I have received this product for review purposes only. I have in no way been paid for my opinion. My opinion and thoughts are that of my own. A little over a year ago, I woke up fat. Off and on, unfortunately at the time, more off than on; eventually, I decided to do something about it. At least that was the plan. Like most, I yo-yoed; but in April I committed to my weight loss journey by joining Planet Fitness and in August, I got serious. As you might imagine, I was extremely excited to be given the opportunity to review the Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale. After 90 days of working out~ 5 days a week, 2 hours a day, cardio and strength training I was more than eager to step onto the scale (no tapping required - thanks to InstaOn? technology) to see that I am 15lbs lighter! My favorite part of the scale is watching the weight readings as it calibrates. When complete, your final weight calculation remains on the screen. Personally, I love the anticipation!