Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan | SheSpeaks

• afwright By  afwright
    05.20.18

Not a fan, cheap.

Received as a gift. Not very well made. Scratches easily. Non stick is ok.

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    09.21.17

Non stick coating doesn't last

I have a set of 4 Ozeri frying pans. They were really nice for a few months but smallest 8 inches pan's non stick coating started to wear off. I always use non scratch utensils when cooking and followed the washing instructions so that wasn't an issue. I got so frustrated with it that I tossed it out.

• HSMommyChronicles By  HSMommyChronicles
    12.04.14

Non-stick cookware and myself have a love/hate relationship. When I first purchase a non-stick pan and bring it home, I'm in love! It's shiny and works perfectly...that is, until you use it twice and then suddenly your brand new non-stick pan is caked with food and you have to scrub and scrub to get it clean. Not to mention all of the harmful chemicals in the non-stick material that can be especially harmful if ingested. This is exactly the reason why I was so excited when I had the chance to review the Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri. These pans are made in Germany and made 100% PTFE and PFOA free! (Those are the harmful chemicals found in other non-stick ceramic cookware.) Because of this, I can rest assured that even under high temperatures, such harmful toxic fumes are never released into the air. I have used this pan now a handful of times and I am absolutely loving it! So far we have made fried eggs, grilled cheese, hamburger meat, and a few other items and haven't had one issue out of it. Nothing has stuck to the pan, it was a breeze to brown, and even the pretty shine has lasted! The only downside I could find with this pan is that it isn't dishwasher safe. That being said, it is super easy to clean. A quick swish with a soapy sponge and it is all set. *This review is 100% my own opinion and is written in my own words. The pictures were taken by me, unless otherwise stated. I was provided with product to review free of charge by the manufacture, however I have not been compensated monetarily for this review.