Oxygen Dance Your Ass Off | SheSpeaks

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I really liked this reality show and I wished it lasted longer than just two seasons. I thought it was different from other weight loss shows since the contestants were dancing and not just working out at the gym.

• Melissa66 By  Melissa66
    12.23.09

I love the looks on the contestants face when they do well at a dance that they didn't think they could do. It makes me happy to see them feeling sexy and capable. Some of them come on the show with such low self-esteems and I think this show helps them to achieve it. I feel proud of them every time I watch, as if they are my children. Gaining self-esteem is very difficult for a lot of people and I think this is a great show.

• larablackledge4 By  larablackledge4
    12.15.09

I found it to be funny and touching.

• Texas1963 By  Texas1963
    09.07.09

I like the idea of the show. I watched it this season. Some of the contestants are annoying. I.E. the contestant that always cried. However, I think it's a true motivator to get you up off the couch, dance, sing and move. Of course there's the workout and diet you follow but being able to learn to dance and lose weight at the same time is great. I was cheering for Ruben the entire time. I'm glad that he won and can help his companion and I wish them both the best of luck with their future together.

• Kimberlee81 By  Kimberlee81
    09.04.09

I love this show, i think its a great idea.

• cubbyandmelody By  cubbyandmelody
    09.02.09

I haven't seen this show yet but I really want to. I love weight loss shows like the biggest loser and celebrity fit club. They make me feel motivated!

• kqspeaks By  kqspeaks
    08.28.09

I love this show.

• ferretkitties By  ferretkitties
    08.23.09

I love it. It's a great show, even for reality TV. :]

• Byrden By  Byrden
    08.16.09

I love this show, funny and healthy at the same time. IT'S GREAT

• pinkda9 By  pinkda9
    08.15.09

I LOVE THIS SHOW. me and my husband have been watching it faithfully since it premiered. i have nothing bad to say about this show.