OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover | SheSpeaks

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

I really like using this product in my laundry and as a carpet stain remover. I buy it in the huge size.

• spacktacle01 By  spacktacle01
    11.09.14

This is the best at getting stains out. I can soak my clothes and stains easily come off.

• TnGrnEyez By  TnGrnEyez
    11.09.14

A must have product.

• rocksue77 By  rocksue77
    10.23.14

I love this product it does what it says it will do and does not irritated my skin sensitiveness.

• LindsCarp By  LindsCarp
    10.20.14

Ever since I've had a baby, our house has had more stains than ever. We used to use another product, but it wasn't working. We switched to Oxyclean and I am so glad that I did. We have been able to save so many little baby clothes because the stains come right out. Its a staple in our house now :)

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    05.16.14

This is my favorite stain remover. I have a child, so I have a lot of stains to get out of the laundry. It works quickly and thoroughly even on the toughest stains.

• sofiaviolet By  sofiaviolet
    09.17.13

This spray-on stain remover works really well. I use it on pretty much any stain, and the only ones that haven't been completely removed are set-in stains (that already went through the dryer once, oops). Oil stains and blood stains might take a couple of passes - if you have a garment with those kinds of stains, I recommend letting it air-dry, then re-treating and re-washing until it's gone.

• khrystal420 By  khrystal420
    08.18.13

I recommend this product for small stains but not for any big or tough stains. Was dissatisfied with the results after using this product.

• allyson By  allyson
    03.27.12

You can most def tell the difference when you have used this stuff in your load or not! Love it!

• deefbi By  deefbi
    11.10.10

I have a one year old and this stuff is MAGIC for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love it.