Ovonni brushes 11 pieces set short review | SheSpeaks

• Danishaj12 By  Danishaj12
    08.18.16

These brushes are everything you need to have a flawless finishing beat, the brushes are soft and sturdy and it conviently comes in a go pack that you can wrap up but also lay out to easily use each brush.

• itsdanielle By  itsdanielle
    07.01.16

These brushes are amazing they don't shed and they apply my makeup very smoothly they are some good quality brushes.

• Machelle85 By  Machelle85
    06.16.16

I'm always love getting new make up brushes In the mail

• jimtill By  jimtill
    07.16.15

Hi guys! ♥ So I was looking for a good set of brushes to buy online. & I as I was researching brands & looking for reviews I found this brand called Ovonni. If you look them up on Amazon or Ebay they have multiple sets with different amounts of brushes. They also say that they get their brushes from the same manufacturer as Sigma! I got an 11 piece set. The set includes,(from left to right) an angled brush, a foundation brush, a large powder brush, a blush brush, a stippling brush, a fluffy blending brush, a pencil brush, a thinner fluffy brush, a synthetic rounded brush, an angled eyeliner brush, & a straight eyeliner brush. These brushes are amazing! They do not shed & apply product evenly & smoothly. The eye brushes blend like a dream. The brushes feel sturdy & of good quality. definitely recommend! & they are a steal for the price! I will definitely buy more brushes from this brand. You can purchase this exact set here. Hope you enjoyed my review! If you have any questions please don?t hesitate to ask!