SHESPEAKS Your Power to Influence

Our Weekly Obsession on #SheSpeaksTV + #HaloTopReview Giveaway

Our Weekly Obsession on #SheSpeaksTV + #HaloTopReview Giveaway

Give into your sweet tooth and dive into a bowl of Halo Top Ice Cream! This low-calorie, low-sugar treat can fix any ice cream cravings. Halo Top has 7 delicious and protein packed flavors with tons of all-natural ingredients. This rich, creamy treat is one you don't want to miss.

Enter to win a $50 Gift Card to Whole Foods to get your own Halo Top!

Simply watch the video and then comment on the video on YouTube to let us know what your favorite low calorie snack is.

Step One:

Watch the Video Here!

Step Two:

Let us know in the comments section on YouTube here: What is your favorite low calorie snack?

(Only comments on the YouTube video will count as entries, not comments on this post)

OR

Share the video with your friends on Twitter!
Click here to Tweet:  "
Snack alert! @HaloTopCreamery has as low as 240 cals per pint! Check out our #HaloTopReview on #SheSpeaksTV bit.ly/2ck2uHE"

About SheSpeaksTV: Our videos are created by women, for women. At SheSpeaksTV, we're handing you the microphone to talk about issues that are important to you and to provide you with lifestyle tips on everything from beauty to parenting. Stay for awhile & join the conversation!

One lucky YouTube Commenter (or Tweeter) will be chosen at random to recieve a $50 Whole Foods gift card. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents 18 years or older. Enter through 9/21, winner will be chosen randomly by 9/23 and notified through email.

Make a Comment

Comment  *

• Rosenna472 By Rosenna472
    09.07.16

I would like to try all 7 delicious flavors of Halo Top Ice Cream.

• CrunchyBeachMama By CrunchyBeachMama
    09.07.16

I was checking out Halo the other day! I love hummus.

• plong22 By plong22
    09.07.16

Watched video & commented on YouTube.

• robinp65 By robinp65
    09.07.16

Im going to have to try this

• tara19652006 By tara19652006

popcorn

• petroke By petroke
    09.07.16

I am dying to try this! Low cal snack- baby carrots.

• ChelleB35 By ChelleB35

tweet https://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/773565268782120960

• EmilyNJ By EmilyNJ
    09.07.16

Sounds very tasty. My favorite snack is cucumber & carrots w/ hummus.

• tmclark319 By tmclark319
    09.07.16

These look fantastic! I love coconut oil popped popcorn with cinnamon.

• wlane818 By wlane818
    09.07.16

I love ice cream and can eat it all year long, my favorite is butter almond. Watching the video for the Halo Top ice cream makes me want to try it. I love that it only has 240 calories for the entire container but the price is very expensive.