Our Weekly Obsession on #SheSpeaksTV + #HaloTopReview Giveaway

SheSpeaksTeam By SheSpeaksTeam 09.07.16
Our Weekly Obsession on #SheSpeaksTV + #HaloTopReview Giveaway
Share Tweet

Give into your sweet tooth and dive into a bowl of Halo Top Ice Cream! This low-calorie, low-sugar treat can fix any ice cream cravings. Halo Top has 7 delicious and protein packed flavors with tons of all-natural ingredients. This rich, creamy treat is one you don't want to miss.

Enter to win a $50 Gift Card to Whole Foods to get your own Halo Top!

Simply watch the video and then comment on the video on YouTube to let us know what your favorite low calorie snack is.

Step One:

Watch the Video Here!

Step Two:

Let us know in the comments section on YouTube here: What is your favorite low calorie snack?

(Only comments on the YouTube video will count as entries, not comments on this post)

OR

Share the video with your friends on Twitter!
Click here to Tweet:  "
Snack alert! @HaloTopCreamery has as low as 240 cals per pint! Check out our #HaloTopReview on #SheSpeaksTV bit.ly/2ck2uHE"

About SheSpeaksTV: Our videos are created by women, for women. At SheSpeaksTV, we're handing you the microphone to talk about issues that are important to you and to provide you with lifestyle tips on everything from beauty to parenting. Stay for awhile & join the conversation!

One lucky YouTube Commenter (or Tweeter) will be chosen at random to recieve a $50 Whole Foods gift card. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents 18 years or older. Enter through 9/21, winner will be chosen randomly by 9/23 and notified through email.

Make a Comment

Comment  *

• mms10000 By mms10000
    10.19.16

ADDICTED TO THIS PRODUCT!!

• wendyk65 By wendyk65
    10.07.16

I would love to sample this stuff. I have never tried it. So would love to win.

• shonvic1981 By shonvic1981
    09.25.16

Watched video and left comment. Although, Halo Top Ice Cream is a bit pricey I would love to try it. Fingers crossed that I win. Thanks for the chance.

• MrsC06 By MrsC06
    09.22.16

I don't really know if I have a favorite "low-cal" snack. I usually just eat whatever & worry about it later ;)

• deerlee By deerlee

popcorn

• Leslie_emme77 By Leslie_emme77
    09.21.16

The most recent product that I've tried that is low calorie and has natural ingredients in it is Edy's blueberry cream ice cream. It is absolutely scrumptious and I don't feel guilty when eating it!

• demure79 By demure79

carrots & hummus

• Got7love By Got7love
    09.20.16

I want to try it looks yummy

• Awall22 By Awall22
    09.20.16

OOh that looks good! I would love to try them all.I am an huge ice cream fan but I am always looking for low calorie options.I love frozen yogurt as a healthy alternative as well.

• YesNoMaybe By YesNoMaybe
    09.20.16

I've seen this at Lucky's but did not know it was (as low as) 240 calories/pint! I will definitely have to try this!

• Aricanichole By Aricanichole
    09.20.16

AMAZING. I TRIED THE chocolate over the wkend. Delicious. My fav snack this wk (lol) is veggie straws

• bhanuu By bhanuu
    09.20.16

sounds very yummy... i like salad bowl and nuts in general..

• Mandermanbear By Mandermanbear
    09.19.16

I love popcorn with sea salt and done with olive oil.

• PeachesDreams By PeachesDreams
    09.17.16

I love homemade salsa and blue corn organic chips!

• dragonfly777 By dragonfly777
    09.14.16

I love low fat frozen yogurt and ice cream too!