Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Sandwich Review | SheSpeaks

04.24.13

there are great

• laren50 By  laren50
    04.24.13

These are amazing! My whole family just loves them! They are a little on the pricy side but so worth it for the taste. If only they would go back to carrying them in my area. I live in a small town so they are harder to find.

• KenzieM3511 By  KenzieM3511
    01.24.13

I've never had anything I didn't like from this brand of sandwiches. I love the variety, you'll never get bored. A little pricey for a single sandwich, but with a sale (usually 2.50) it makes it sting a little less. Or maybe I'm just really frugal! Totally worth the price, though, and super simple to make.

• dkfugate By  dkfugate
    03.03.11

my daughter favorite fixin for a sandwich she will do herself

• smoaksmom By  smoaksmom
    01.19.11

Yum! Have not had a bad one! They are super easy! I get them when they are on sale because you can build your own sandwich for cheaper than $2.50 per sandwich (which is the average price for them around here).

• mystigal By  mystigal
    10.27.10

I purchased this products 2 or 3 times and each time I've finished a sandwich (they tasted good) I got the worst heartburn. The weird thing is I hardly ever get heartburn from any type of food. It must be the sauce they put in each package.

• tefdiaz By  tefdiaz
    09.22.10

These are freakin good! A little expensive but sometimes I find them at my local 99cent Store. Very good flavors and pretty filling.

• shweetie72 By  shweetie72
    08.28.10

I LOVE THESE I buy them all the time there so good and the price is not bad either. My whole family loves these too. There also great if your on the run heat it up and head out the door. Thry these there so good.

• rosepowell By  rosepowell
    08.17.10

This is some good eating, considering it's a microwave product, its very fresh tasting, I've really enjoyed this product in the past and even the man enjoyed it and it can be a challenge at times to please him if I'm not the one making the sandwich :)

• MommysWishList By  MommysWishList
    07.26.10

With a coupon and sale combined, this sandwich is a great alternative to fast food for me. It is also a nice sack lunch treat for my middle-schooler.

• Kwuddys By  Kwuddys
    07.26.10

One of my favorite premaded sandwiches!

• sturkie1 By  sturkie1
    06.21.10

I love these. They are so easy to take to work for lunch. They are a little more pricey that some other items but when it is that or eating out, you still come out cheaper with this item.

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

They were great for a little sandwich in box! Lol.

• fas5904 By  fas5904
    05.25.10

I must admit that I do like these, but the sandwiches have a TON of sodium in them. These are definitely not for those who are on a low sodium diet or who watch their sodium intake. Other than that, they do taste great, but they are a little expensive for one sandwich.

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    01.20.10

I really enjoyed the different combinations. My husband enjoys them too so thats always a plus. They are easy to construct and boy are they tasty. I just wish they had a little less fat in them.