Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• moopsie By  moopsie
    06.13.13

This product works GREAT to get oily hair looking clean again. I only gave it three stars for two reasons. First, it is tricky to use on dark hair. It must be used very sparingly, combed through and then blow-dried off of my scalp to avoid showing the powdery residue. If I'm going through that much trouble, I may as well just wash and style my hair--I use dry shampoo as a time saver. Second, the smell is awful. Super lemony and gross. Like bathroom air freshener gross, and not compatible with the scent of any other hair product you might use it with. I've even tried adding a few drops of essential oil to the bottle and shaking it up to cover the scent, to no avail. I only use it when my hair is super oily and I'm desperate to save a little time.

• Badgerfanz By  Badgerfanz
    10.02.11

Just tried this yesterday when I over did the gel on my hair getting ready to go out..............works like a charm!!! LOVE IT

• keroppi26 By  keroppi26
    02.11.10

i've tried others but they dont really work on my hair they dont really absorb well enough i'd like to see if this one works

• holly669 By  holly669
    01.31.10

Works okay, not much different from using powder as my mom told me about when I was a teenager. Kind of messy application. Since powder is light colored I wouldn't recommend it for darker hair. Works by absorbing the grease from oily roots of hair. Smells nice!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    01.04.10

I bought it at Ulta.

• Lashes By  Lashes
    12.28.09

Try the ones in spray form...they are a lot easier to use...you can find them at sephora

• mooneykell By  mooneykell
    12.28.09

how does it work?

• josmommy By  josmommy
    12.13.09

sounds too good to be true.i'm a little sceptical

• shygeorgiagirl By  shygeorgiagirl
    12.13.09

yes where can we get this product?

• carolhorton By  carolhorton
    12.13.09

Where can you purchase this product?