Orly Bonder Rubberized Base Coat | SheSpeaks

• Nessah142 By  Nessah142
    10.04.15

I had high hopes but unfortunately it works for two days at most! Not to bad but expected more.

• kyriawayne By  kyriawayne
    08.03.13

never use it

• rnnsc01 By  rnnsc01
    07.27.13

Absolutely nothing will stay on my name more than a day or two at most. I am a nurse who constantly has my hands in water or hand sanitizer. I had such high hopes for this product but unfortunately did nothing to improve my manicure.

• momsgonecrazy By  momsgonecrazy
    03.13.13

I Love Orly Bonder. Before I found this, NOTHING made my nail polish stay on for more than a few hours. I guess I have oily nail beds? I'm not sure, but with Orly Rubberized Bonder the nail polish sticks to the base and stays longer. I definitely recommend.

• Shahn5 By  Shahn5
    05.20.12

This bonder is great and helps keep your polish in place and last alot longer.

• Amandaofcols By  Amandaofcols
    10.28.11

The ORLY rubberized basecoat is AWESOME! I have thin nails that flex really easily making it almost impossible to keep a cute manicure. Without the Bonder my nail polish would be lucky to last 24 hours without flaking, but with it I can get several days wear out of a color and even then it's because the polish wears off. It also dries very quickly so you can apply your first coat of polish almost immediately without worry! The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a very strong odor, but it doesn't last very long.