Origins Ginger Souffle Body Cream | SheSpeaks

• Realcalgary By  Realcalgary
    07.28.15

This is my favourite scent ever. I have most products in the Ginger line and love it. This cream is moisturizing and smells great. It's such a treat!

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

Being sensitive to smells, I was concerned when I received this for Mother's Day one year. Not to worry. This scent is just lovely and refreshing. It's smooth and creamy with a nice texture that isn't at all greasy. It also has a pretty lingering fragrance. I love the whole line!

• hncwright By  hncwright
    09.24.14

This is the best smelling body cream ever. The texture is great and it's not greasy at all.

• Loraine808 By  Loraine808
    07.28.14

Wonderful texture it's nice and cream just melts so easily into the skin never leave a greasy feeling. The sent is great that ginger with that citrus undertone gives it that wonderful refreshing aroma. I love this product and I'm supper addicted to it.

• Loraine808 By  Loraine808
    07.28.14

• SmartyKitty By  SmartyKitty
    03.30.12

Absolutely love the smell of this cream, it's an amazing pick me up in the morning. The cream is very rich and silky without being overly heavy and hydrates really well. A tip with Origins, if you are unsure if you want to commit to the product ask the sales associate for a sample. They have always been more than happy to give me a sample that was big enough for a couple applications.

• kudzukid By  kudzukid
    03.25.12

Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream has been my number one favorite body cream for over a decade. I have tried other brands but always go back to this one. It leaves my skin smooth and silky without any greasy feeling. And the smell is absolutely divine. I would CRY if they ever discontinued Origins ever discontinued this product.

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

Smells amazing and feels great~~

• WorkingMom67 By  WorkingMom67
    08.25.10

One of my favorite lotions. I buy this for my Mom every year and for a while, my girlfriends for their birthdays! Origins makes a great product and the scent is perfect. Not too strong but long lasting enough to last a while on your skin. This ginger souffle is AWESOME. It moisturizes and has a great feel and touch. Nothing sticky or too smelly left over on your skin. Try it...you'll love it!!

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    08.01.10

I love Origins. They take care of my skin so well. I got a full skin care set that was designed around my skin. I love their free mini facials and free samples. They are great!