Origins GinZing Eye Cream | SheSpeaks

• Realcalgary By  Realcalgary
    07.28.15

Good eye cream, a little goes a long way! Love the entire Origins skincare line!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

One of the best eye creams our there. Got rid of my puffiness around my eyes. And lightened my dark under circles. A little goes a long way.

• ericaurtel By  ericaurtel
    07.10.12

This product works great for under eye puffiness and dark circles. I use it every morning. No irritations and will definately buy again and again

• christinlilly By  christinlilly
    05.08.12

I use this every morning. I am not to sure of it's de-puffing powers. i think my morning cup of joe does more to make me look more awake, but I do love the slight shimmery-reflective effect that makes my under eyes not look so dark. I suppose what I love most is that I don't have to worry about the chemicals-ingredients used in any Origin product. I would recommend this because I do feel it is a good product. I wish it had a bit more de-puffing power, but I will probably continue to use it! I think the price is high, but a little goes a long way and I don't wear foundations/mascaras/lipstick or liner so I feel it is ok to splurge on moisturizers that work and are safe and healthy to use

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

I noticed a lot of great reviews on this, but I guess I'm not using as much as I should, because I haven't seen any results much. I use it about 4 times a week and my undereye circles are still dark. It smells great and feels extremely nice though!

• sandybdk By  sandybdk
    10.26.11

I absolutely love the Ginzang eye cream by Origins! I have tried a zillion different eye creams and this is the one that delivers. I've always had dark circlesand puffiness under my eyes After the first use, I could see a big difference in the puffiness and slight decrease of darkness. The cream is a very pretty color that blends into the eye area and brightens it. The caffeine in it really decreases the bags. For about $30, this is amust have in my makeup bag. Plus, it lasts a long time. In the summer, sometimes I keep it in the refrigerator. The coolness really makes my eyes feel good. Try it. You won't be disapointed!!

• Copper313 By  Copper313
    08.02.10

Quite the product here! I enjoy the refreshing feeling it gives me when applying just a touch even. I do have dark circles but dont see as much of a drastic change as I'd first expected. I do however enjoy the little 'pick-me-up' that comes in such a tiny jar! The packaging is adorable and fits inside my purse should I need to take it with on a trip or such. While the price is a little much this will last you a loooooong time. Just a few tiny dabs under the eyes and thats all you need.

• Tyra1276 By  Tyra1276
    05.20.10

Yet another reason why I love Origins! I haven't yet tried this product, as I have another under eye cream that made so many promises, but hasn't come close to fulfilling. I have a GC for Origins that I have been trying to decide what to get with. Think that it will be used on this! Thanks for the great review.

• radar525 By  radar525
    05.20.10

I love this eye cream. I don't think I have ever had a product work so well so fast. Yes, it is pricey, but how many other cremes for the same price work THIS well? And, if for whatever reason you don't like it, you can take it back for a refund or exchange.

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    05.14.10

Really!? I have ALWAYS had these dark circles--no matter HOW much sleep I get--since I was a kid. I'd DEFINITELY be willing to pay 30 bucks to improve the problem! Thanks so much for the review!