Oribe Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray | SheSpeaks

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    02.05.16

I received this as a sample in a subscription box. I really like this, the smell is ok and it really works well. I don't usually use a dry spray so I won't be purchasing it but I do recommend it.

• mrschadwick By  mrschadwick
    10.28.15

As a professional hair stylist this is one that I don't want to go without. The price is definitely worth it. This product is very versatile because it can be used to add texture and really showcase layers and give texture to all hair types. Dry Texturizing spray can also be used as a dry shampoo because it will absorb the oils from the hair and scalp.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Worth the money. Love it.

• smaizes By  smaizes
    08.31.13

I discovered dry shampoo a few years back when there were only a few choices on the shelf. I'd suffer the white powdery nature of the shampoo so I could keep a blow-out a few more days. But since the explosion of dry shampoo this past year I've tried them all and Oribe is by far my favorite. No white powder, effective oil absorption and it keeps my blowouts fresh for days! Added bonus: EVERY time I use it somebody tells me how awesome my hair smells. This is the best.

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.08.13

This spray is a staple in my hair product closet. It can be used as a dry shampoo, also it is also an invisible dry hair spray that builds in incredible volume and sexy texture. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray is made with these patented polymers that absorb oil at the roots, leaving you with just-styled hair for days (and nights) I love this stuff. It's a little pricey but it last for a long time. If you don't have it, get it. You won't be sorry.