Oribe Hair Products | SheSpeaks

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

Their Strength Is In Their Styling Products

I swear by Oribe's Dry Texture and Apres Beach sprays. They really are innovative, and, to date, I cannot find a more affordable version of either that even comes close to the results these give. Point knocked off for their shampoos and conditioners (I do like their masques, though) - I find they don't work well with my long, thick hair. It takes a ton of product to get a good lather and it's just not worth the hefty price tag for such small bottles. 10/10 for styling products, though. Treat yoself.

• mrschadwick By  mrschadwick
    10.28.15

This product line is phenomenal! I have used every product in this line and have yet to find a product that doesn't do what it is designed for. The gold lust shampoo and conditioner are repairing treatment for the hair and I notice a difference after just one use. This line also has a imperial blowout creme that uses skincare technology and applies it to fill in the porosity of the hair and help the blowout last longer. Gel Serum is another one of their styling products that is applied to wet hair for hold, shine, heat protection, and humidity protection.

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    03.02.13

Best hair products on the market. Every product is created to make your hair look ready for the red carpet. Oribe's Dry Texturizing Spray gives my hair volume, texture and doubles as a dry shampoo so I don't have to wash my hair everyday. It looks even better the next day.