Organix Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I love this shampoo and conditioner!! It is very good for your hair to repair and make it healthier and it also helps it get longer!! Bonus is they smell great and leave your hair smelling yummy!!

• KayyElleSee12 By  KayyElleSee12
    03.20.17

This is a great product that leaves your hair feeling and smelling amazing while, adding moisture and strength.

• RhiRhi By  RhiRhi
    07.23.16

Love it

This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. It keeps my hair clean, smells great and does wonders for my hairs appearance and feel.

• AquaSurf00 By  AquaSurf00
    11.20.14

I love the Organix line! So far I used the Coconut Milk and the Hydrating Macadamia Oil shampoo and conditioners. I love how it does not dry out my hair and it leaves it really soft.

• mrsmathers By  mrsmathers
    10.27.14

First, I would like to point out that there is a wide variety of "scents" and "oils" that Organix offers. I absolutely LOVE the Tea Tree Mint (the one as seen in the picture) and currently have two bottles in my shower. The smell is absolutely amazing and it makes my hair--really thick and curly--soft and shiny as well as it feels healthy. Yes, this brand is a little bit expensive and you aren't really getting a ton of product I definitely think it's worth the money. I've also noticed that since switching to Organix completely I have avoided a lot of split ends.

• jes1sie By  jes1sie
    09.22.14

I really like Organix products even though my hair stylist considers this a cheap brand. There are lots of different formulas and scents to chose from and the price is affordable. I really like this brand.

• barbiemom By  barbiemom
    09.20.14

woorks like a charm,and i really love the soft scent it gives off.

• MissSmarty By  MissSmarty
    09.20.14

I love this shampoo and conditioner. I always make sure to buy extra when it's on sale. it never disappoints and my hair and scalp are much happier when I use this brand. It never disappoints.

• ModernRuralLiving By  ModernRuralLiving
    09.18.14

I use this in the blue bottle. It's the Moroccan Argan Oil kind. I love the texture and smell. I switch shampoos and conditioners all the time and this is my favorite right now

• nightowl85 By  nightowl85
    09.17.14

I use the 2 that have keratin oil in them regularly. This brand of shampoos and conditioners is my favorite! They smell good, work well, and aren't too expensive!

• apigue By  apigue
    08.15.14

when this product first came out I couldn't wait to try. I think I loved the bottle. Ends up that's all I liked. This stuff is way over priced. After using my hair felt super dry....yuck