Organix Heavenly Hydrating Cherry Blossom Shampoo and Condtioner | SheSpeaks

• BeautyReviewer By  BeautyReviewer
    11.30.16

Wonderful cherry blossom scent, does a great job washing out hair products (hairspray, texture creams, etc.), foams well, so only small amount needed. Works great in combination with the cherry blossom conditioner.

• Olysichka By  Olysichka
    11.05.16

Amazing Shampoo !!!

LOVE this shampoo ! It is amazing , smells great, the bottle looks great as well, overall I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

Need to try!

Absolutely love this product! smells delish! make my hair feel so soft:)

• superbutt By  superbutt
    03.08.16

WOW! This shampoo/conditioner smells AMAZINGGG!! My hair smells like candy after using it :) I have had issues with the Organix shampoo/conditioner in the past, it seemed like it left my hair dry and tangly. However, after giving this brand another shot, I am HOOKED on this stuff! I wait until they are 2/$6 to buy them.

• simplysharali By  simplysharali
    02.25.15

I recently got this product on Monday February 23, 2015 at Target and it was a new product that was presented on the front shelves and it definitely intrigued me because of the label which was "Cherry Blossom." I absolutely love cherry blossoms! When I opened the bottle's lid, it was definitely the flower scent that was amazing! When I tried the product, It definitely hydrated my hair the way I liked it. Afterwards, as my hair dried, it left my hair feeling soft and light. I definitely liked the product a lot!