Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenshing Pak | SheSpeaks

• stylediarybyosy By  stylediarybyosy
    04.11.18

Great deep conditioner

This deep conditioner is the truth. Works amazingly well on my hair and softens it.

• ashbrianda By  ashbrianda
    09.27.17

This deep conditioner make my hair so soft and tame also help bring out curly hair after heat damage but I will be getting another soon love it .

• KayyElleSee12 By  KayyElleSee12
    03.20.17

Amazing deep conditioner. Works better if you place a plastic cap over your hair and sit under the dryer for a few minutes. It left my hair silky smooth with a lovely smell.

• roxiemiller1012 By  roxiemiller1012
    02.27.17

Love it !

I live and swear by this stuff! I dye my hair a lot and this is the only conditioner I will use because afterwards my hair looks good as new and covers split ends for awhile. It makes my hair super smooth and soft to the touch and gives my hair a healthy glow and shine. I am very happy with this product and would recommend to to anyone who dyes their hair a lot.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    07.02.16

Great after a Relaxer

This is my go to DC deep conditioning pak. I have used this product for years. I usually use it after I relax my hair for that extra restorative umph.

• Eri_e_a By  Eri_e_a
    10.17.14

About two weeks ago, I put a relaxer in my hair, and I used the Dark & Lovely Regular Healthy-Gloss Relaxer with keratin serum. I have tried other relaxers on my hair, but I realize that I prefer Dark & Lovely. But I planned on doing a deep condition the next time I washed my hair, just to help the overall strength of my hair and retain moisture. When I bought my relaxer, I also picked up the, ORS Olive Oil Replenshing Pak. I hadn't tried it before, but I wanted to try something different. So I planned my wash day for Wednesday. I washed my hair with the Aphogee Deep Moisture Shampoo while I was in the shower and then I applied the Replenshing Pak when I got out. I get migraines and I have a high sensitivity to scents and chemicals. But I noticed that the smell didn't bother me at all, in fact, I actually liked the smell. It had a very clean scent, to me it smelled like olive oil and citrus. I applied a generous amount to my hair, and still have half the packet left to use for the next time. I didn't feel like using any heat or sitting under a dryer so I let it air dry. I left it in for just a little over an hour before I washed it out. I noticed it made my hair feel really soft as I was applying it, and it felt ten times as soft when I rinsed it out. Although, I bought it just to try it out, I'm so glad that I did. It will be something I buy again to use. I plan on checking out other products from ORS to use in the future. Overall, I'm extremely happy with this product.