Oreo Sandwich Cookies | SheSpeaks

• nicolep nicolep
    06.27.13

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE OREOS... they are great for dipping in milk...or with VANILLA ICECREAM. My kids love when i buy these :)

• notsofitvegan By  notsofitvegan
    01.28.20

I have loved Oreos since I was a child! Now that I am grown i still like snacking on them and love how they are accidentally vegan!

• kgummybear By  kgummybear
    01.28.20

Classic

How could you not love these? They always bring me back to being a kid and eating them. They will forever be my favorite cookie I usually have one container at my house constantly. The flavors are just perfect of chocolate and cream filling. They are the go to snack for me for most of my life.

• abitaman By  abitaman
    12.13.19

Can't be beat

If you have never had the pleasure of enjoying an Oreo, then you are missing out. Two Chocolate cookies with a creme filling in the middle is downright heavenly. For an added treat, dip your Oreo in milk and enjoy the goodness!

• QueenBDiaries By  QueenBDiaries
    10.22.19

Best. Snack. Ever.

One of the best snacks. My fiancé and I love them, especially when they?re fried!

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

too good

these are addicting bc they are so good an easy to eat

• grazz5 By  grazz5
    12.14.18

Oreos are Yummy!

I love Oreos!! They are the best cookie to dip in Milk. They are also a great ingredient for other recipes.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.14.18

These cookies rock

These are delicious I eat them all the time perfect snack for movies and binge TV shows excellent quality outstanding taste always fresh never disappointing so many flavors lots to love would buy these again

• Alongmire By  Alongmire
    11.19.18

Tasty

Classic cookie! Love me some oreos dipped in some cold milk! Can never go wrong with an oreo!

• tiramisu888 By  tiramisu888
    10.06.18

love my oreos!

A classic treat, I love how I can used it in my baked goodies or enjoy it with a cold glass of milk!

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1
    04.09.18

Oreos and Milk or Coffee are the best treat

I wish I could keep them in the house, but I am on weight watchers. I love to dunk them in cold milk or hot coffee. I also love the golden oreos. My kids love them too. Also great way to make a three layer brownie. One layer of Chocolate Chip Cookie dough, one layer of oreo cookies, top with brownie batter. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes (8 x 8 dish).