Oreo Birthday Cake Oreos | SheSpeaks

• Liduvina Liduvina
    04.28.13

Cookies that taste like cake great concept. Great cookie

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Not a fan. Too sweet and weird taste. I'll stick with my regular double stuff Oreo's. Those are the jam!

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    09.20.17

Not my taste, but love Oreos

Too sweet, did not like these. I always try the new products of a company that I already purchase from.

• Cleasure08 By  Cleasure08
    09.20.17

This is My love for Life!

I am not much of an Oreo fan, I'll eat it if its around but never bought my own. I decided to try the Birthday Cake Oreos after seeing them at CVS. I like birthday cake flavor whatevers so thought I would like these. I LOVE THESE COOKIES. I can eat a whole package in a day or two, its so good. I hope they never discontinue this because these are the best Oreos Ive ever had. They got me for life if they keep this product on the shelfs.

• JJMeyer97 By  JJMeyer97
    08.03.16

Okay, but not the best

It's an ok Oreo, but if you really want a birthday cake Oreo, go for the one that is the white cookie birthday cake Oreo.

• katie23262 By  katie23262
    08.03.16

Birthday Cake Oeros

These Oreos taste a little too buttery to me. I prefer the regular dounless stuffed Oreos myself.

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

No thank you

Did not enjoy. The cream has a weird chemical taste. I wanted to like this variety because original is always a winner. Only at two cookies to tree and left the rest in the break room at work.

• blazemf44 By  blazemf44
    07.30.16

cake cake cake.

Dude, I LOVE these oreos, I didn't think you could make oreos any better, and then they blew my mind with these. Personally, I'm not even a fan of birthday cake, but these oreos are just so perfect, like they took the soul out of the cake and layed it between the oreos, just delicious! If you haven't had birthday cake oreos, you're missing out!

• Dani283 By  Dani283
    07.26.16

I wasn't happy with these, the cake batter flavor was just strange and not very good. I like the original the best.

• Robin04 By  Robin04
    07.26.16

These are so good.

The blend of the birthday cake ingredients with the top cookie is uuum uuum good. My 18 year old son loves them to and when he makes milk shakes he add a few in the blender and creates a Oreo Birthday Cake Milkshake. I tried it and it was good.

• DJRW76 By  DJRW76
    02.24.16

This is surprisingly pretty good. The whole family loves it.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

These are really good and my children enjoy them but nothing beats the original oreos