Oreck Vacuum cleaner | SheSpeaks

• lahrin By  lahrin
    03.06.15

I first used Oreck items in the late 80's. I started a cleaning business at that time. I will never use another brand of vac ever! You cannot separate me and my Oreck..Since it only weighs 8 lbs. you can pick it up and vac a couch, dog bed etc....and it fits under almost any bed. My first Oreck lasted me over 15 years. the best investment I've ever made!

• LuckyPink13 By  LuckyPink13
    04.13.11

I have used Oreck vacuums since I was young...now that I have my own family I have my own. They are the best vacuums! I have the handheld and an upright and with their stellar maintenance schedule these will last forever.

• gwenspeaks By  gwenspeaks
    08.04.10

I love love this product .Ihave had several vacums and this is the best so far ,its lite perfect for people who are in pain from artritis or other illnesses, its easy to push and it picks up great . Ijust think they need a better brush for picking up hair or dust off furniture

• Rockl35 By  Rockl35
    06.18.10

I love my Oreck! But i wish it did stairs easier :( Have had 2 of these now and would never switch it for another vacuum. I have 3 dogs and it does great (BIG dogs) Highly recommend this product.

• Haymoon By  Haymoon
    03.02.10

Before the Oreck, I probably went through about 4-5 vacuums a year! I love my Oreck. it is so light, picks up everything and seems to vacuum without me pushing it! I have two cats and it picks up pet hair very very well!

• alijewyl64 By  alijewyl64
    02.25.10

I could not live without my orek.. works for rugs, carpet and wood floors.. definitely try to get on on a deal (buy an orek and get a hand vac or something)

• mcgeegirl By  mcgeegirl
    02.25.10

Thanks Ladies, I think I am sold, I was just starting to look and didn't know what I wanted. My biggest concerns are picking up dry cereal from under the table and popcorn in the game room, makes me very mad when you are trying to straighten up in a hurry and you must stop and pick up popcorn seeds and cheerie-O's that your sweeper won't, Now anyone know where to find there stores?

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    02.25.10

i have never had an oreck but i know two people that do and thye love theirs. They are also both old sot hey last forever!

• karen4533001 By  karen4533001
    02.22.10

Is this vacuum good for picking up pet hair? My daughter is in the market for a new vacuum, and this sounds like a great machine. Just want to make sure it pick up after the pets.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    02.18.10

I love this vacuum cleaner and I recently just discovered that you can buy the bags for this vacuum cleaner at Wal-Mart. The bags are pretty reasonably priced and they are made by Arm andHammer. They also eliminate odors and or design for people who have allergies. So now that way I don't have to buy the bags from a Oreck dealer.