Oreck Vacuum cleaner Review | SheSpeaks

• lahrin By  lahrin
    03.06.15

I first used Oreck items in the late 80's. I started a cleaning business at that time. I will never use another brand of vac ever! You cannot separate me and my Oreck..Since it only weighs 8 lbs. you can pick it up and vac a couch, dog bed etc....and it fits under almost any bed. My first Oreck lasted me over 15 years. the best investment I've ever made!

• LuckyPink13 By  LuckyPink13
    04.13.11

I have used Oreck vacuums since I was young...now that I have my own family I have my own. They are the best vacuums! I have the handheld and an upright and with their stellar maintenance schedule these will last forever.

• gwenspeaks By  gwenspeaks
    08.04.10

I love love this product .Ihave had several vacums and this is the best so far ,its lite perfect for people who are in pain from artritis or other illnesses, its easy to push and it picks up great . Ijust think they need a better brush for picking up hair or dust off furniture

• Rockl35 By  Rockl35
    06.18.10

I love my Oreck! But i wish it did stairs easier :( Have had 2 of these now and would never switch it for another vacuum. I have 3 dogs and it does great (BIG dogs) Highly recommend this product.

• Haymoon By  Haymoon
    03.02.10

Before the Oreck, I probably went through about 4-5 vacuums a year! I love my Oreck. it is so light, picks up everything and seems to vacuum without me pushing it! I have two cats and it picks up pet hair very very well!

• alijewyl64 By  alijewyl64
    02.25.10

I could not live without my orek.. works for rugs, carpet and wood floors.. definitely try to get on on a deal (buy an orek and get a hand vac or something)

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    02.18.10

I love this vacuum cleaner and I recently just discovered that you can buy the bags for this vacuum cleaner at Wal-Mart. The bags are pretty reasonably priced and they are made by Arm andHammer. They also eliminate odors and or design for people who have allergies. So now that way I don't have to buy the bags from a Oreck dealer.

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    02.16.10

I love our oreck . we have had many vacuum's and this is the best!

• janamartin By  janamartin
    01.27.10

I have used Oreck vacuums for years and they are just the best! easy and light, storage is not a problem! The canister is great to keep in the garage to clean the cars! Would highly recommend Oreck!

• Rlynnhs By  Rlynnhs
    01.27.10

I have to agree with this review. It's lite and powerful. I have MS and not much strength and it makes my life a whole lot easier! And the little canister vacuum that comes with it is awesome and extremely powerful for its size! Would highly recommend to anyone especially if they have a disability or issues with strength!

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    01.19.10

We got one for a Christmas/birthday present a few years back. Yes, it was expensive but it was worth it! I love using mine and its so light too. I never have a problem pulling it out of the closet for a quick vacuum.

• atlmuzikfanzinc By  atlmuzikfanzinc
    01.19.10

I love this vacuum. My family has had ours for almost ten years, and it stills works great. If I have any problems with it, I can easily fix it myself. Which is great nice I don't want to pay a big price to go to a store to get it fixed. I recommend anyone get them a Oreck because it definitely will last a long time, and that's something those other vacuums don't do.