Oreck Dutchtech Canister Vaccuum | SheSpeaks

• Upriser7 By  Upriser7
    05.21.10

I would like to try this.

• busytwinsmom By  busytwinsmom
    01.14.10

I was expecting alot more of ORECK. While the product has excellent suction, and the bags are easy to put in and nicely designed, the rest of the canister will not last. The hose is made of cheap plastic. That's it. Just one layer of plastic, the same type my pool filter has. No fabric liner. Nothing. The attachments are all cheaply made. The bristles come out every time I use them. I purchased the OPTIONAL power broom, that is actually well made, except for the ill designed rotating brush that requires constant cleaning of hair, string, etc, especially around the end parts to prevent permanent damage. The 5 pack of bags ($20 a pop) is supposed to be enough to last a year. I have a smaller than average twin home, and I have purchased 6 packs of bags....$120.00 worth this year. With this money, I could have purchased 4 cheapy vacs alone.