Orbit baby Orbit baby g2 travel system | SheSpeaks

• cynthia12345 By  cynthia12345
    07.16.16

best ever!!! it is very easy to use. i would tell anyone and everyone they need it. it is light weight and i love that you can turn the carseat anywhere to get the baby out it makes it very easy and nice i use a baby carrier so the carseat stays in the car if we go for walks sometimes i take it out of the car sometimes not

• fitsamplemom By  fitsamplemom
    07.09.16

love it

We love this compact travel system it has saved us on our monthly flights to see family. I will never own another stroller. Quiet to break down, and I can even do it with baby in hand. Pretty light weight compared to other strollers we have owned.

• alethiaztruth By  alethiaztruth
    07.16.15

I have twins and from day one this stroller has been my best friend, my right arm and my saving grace. I was able to use this stroller in the house when my girls were smaller and wheel them from room to room. Once they became older, they wouldn't stay in their seats after coming into the house but it is still my life saver outside of the house. The one stop system (Car seats used as stroller seats) makes this an ideal system for me. The seats move so i can turn them from side to side and I am able to go shopping ANYWHERE!!! I LOVE THIS STROLLER! It was a bit pricey so i saved for it knowing I was having twins. But all in all this was money well spent. The only draw back are the seats have to be changed out once they hit 30 pounds but I still have at least 5 - 6 months before this happens. They are currently 9 months and roughly 18-20 pounds each (we're due for their 9 month check up soon and that's as accurate I can get for now).

• Eddpattm By  Eddpattm
    10.19.13

I absolutely looove this stroller, I get compliments everywhere. It's easy to open and infant seat goes from car base to stroller seat.