Orange Glo Wood cleaner and polish | SheSpeaks Reviews

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. It always leaves my wood looking so shiny and so well-polished. Even the furniture I have that is scratched seems to look nearly new when I use this product. It is worth every penny and leaves my house smelling pleasant rather than chemically. I also love that it comes in a spray bottle rather than a can.

• CHollins By  CHollins
    02.11.18

I love the scent and how it leaves your wood looking brand new again.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Orange Glo

Orange Glo wood cleaner leaves behind clean shiny tables and a pleasant orange aroma.

• bndrollins By  bndrollins
    01.09.16

I like using this product only on my wood floors. I don't use this product anywhere else. I spray my floors down with it and then go over it lightly with a damp cotton mop. It keeps the floor looking great and it has a great smell.

• tigerjan62 By  tigerjan62
    12.21.15

I like the way it cleans the wood and I like the smell. Does a great job.

• NanaIn805 By  NanaIn805
    12.05.15

I love the way my furniture smells after I use this and it leaves my furniture looking like new all the time.

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

This is my favorite wood cleaning product. Love it.

• Mayceesmomma6911 By  Mayceesmomma6911
    03.03.15

This stuff is great for wooden furniture and accents in the house. I use it on all my wood products and leaves them shiny! and ohh smells good

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

I love the smell of this and it works great. Only downside is its greasy on your hands it seems. But it polishes nicely and hydrates the wood furniture. Leaves things looking brand new again.

• pepperok By  pepperok
    08.22.14

I like the product but it can seem greasy at times

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Perfect product to use on wood and wood floors I sprayed on my floors to get them extra shiny and clean