Oral B Stages Toothbrush Review | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Lots of options

My children love their Oral B Stages tooth brushes. As a mom I love that they offer different brushes for each of my children's ages that are designed for their mouth at that age. It is great! I love all the cool characters and designs on the brushes, and so do my kids! I love also that I can always find a coupon to use to save a few extra cents-dollars on them!

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

Easy for child to hold themselves. Comes in variety of characters. Kids really like choosing their own special toothbrush.

• Wendyv_90 By  Wendyv_90
    01.03.16

Very gentle on my kids teeth. Other products are so hard. But this product has helped them learn how to start brushing since little

• Asweeney5683 By  Asweeney5683
    11.25.15

I preferred this toothbrush to others and chose it for all three of my girls when they were toddlers.

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

These are our toothbrushes of choice! All four of our kids have used them. They are delicate on theor teeth but still get them clean. The colorful designs are a draw for the kids. I even get compliments on how white my kids teeth are.

• Lizemay By  Lizemay
    09.21.15

Oral B is the only toothbrush brand our family uses. We love the compact head for smaller mouths and the cute character designs encourage our little ones to use them frequently.

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.14.14

My kids love these tooth brushes. The like to pick out there characters which then makes them excited to brush.

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

Easily handled by small hands. Soft bristles are soft on tiny gums. Well known characters makes brushing more fun. My girls love to brush with these toothbrushes.

• superstar17at By  superstar17at
    08.12.14

love these toothbrushes for my son, I bought when he was 7 1/2 months and they are small enough to fit into his little mouth. they are nice and soft plus super cute.

• mjones2 By  mjones2
    05.29.14

My 6 year old wouldn't brush his teeth but when got him this toothbrushe he loved it was many times a day. I think that every kid should have one.

• stefny2312 By  stefny2312
    03.25.14

I use Oral-B Stages toothbrushes for my 2 year old daughter, and I will definitely continue to use them. They are very good quality. They fit her mouth and he hands well. They are also easy for me to use to help her brush. They always have the characters she loves, and that helps with her eagerness to brush!

• HelloAnnaH By  HelloAnnaH
    03.21.14

I see these toothbrushes EVERYWHERE. They make it easy for you to find the right toothbrush for your children by age (stage). The characters are adorable and much loved and it's the right size (obviously). My dentist ALWAYS gives these toothbrushes out to the kids.

• Ashvanhees By  Ashvanhees
    02.26.14

As a dental hygienist working in pediatrics these are the only peds toothbrushes I recommend or dispense.

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

My 3-year-old toddler love it so much.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.22.14

These are great and easy for little hands. The designs are adorable. My girls love picking their brushes out and using them. Another plus us the Dentist always gives these out at their visits too!