Oral B Professional Care SmartSeries 5000 with SmartGuide Electric Toothbrush | SheSpeaks

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

We were recommended this toothbrush from our Dental Assistant and love it! It has many features that we don't use, but it also has basic features that help you know if you're brushing too hard, long or fast. The heads are a little pricey to replace, but generally there are coupons that make that easier.

• sskurnic By  sskurnic
    06.13.13

This is a very good power brush and is also affordable. It does make your teeth feel cleaner that a manual toothbrush if you use it properly.

• niferr By  niferr
    04.17.12

I love the Oral B pruducts of electric toothbrush! I used to get a lot of plaque on my teeth now there is minimal and the little round head gets to every part of my mouth and gently cleans my gums with the massage setting. The pressure sensor ensures that I do not push too hard and wear away my gums! Love it, try it the best investment I could have made and we need our teeth right!!