Oral B Professional Care 1000 Electric Toothbrush | SheSpeaks

• HISPANICMOM HISPANICMOM
    02.07.13

I used it for two weeks and really improve my teeth! I found it easy to handle and use. I like the ?Quadrant Pacing? system that every 30 seconds, the toothbrush let you know that you should brush in a different area of your mouth. Also the toothbrush stops when you are brushing your teeth too hard. This model only has one speed, but is much faster than my old toothbrush. Every time that I finished brushing, my mouth had that clean feeling you get after your dentist cleans your teeth. The recharger base is small, great for small bathroom, like mine! Also the battery lasts a long time and has a warning light that lets you know when your battery is starting to fade and you need to recharge. This product offers you different brush heads to meet any oral care need, like sensitive teeth and gums, etc. Other great quality of this toothbrush, is that is affordable and you can get it at your local store and Online! CONCLUCION: This product passed all my expectations, so if you are looking for a new, cheap power toothbrush that makes an effective job, ORAL ?B PROFESSIONAL PRECISION 1000 is the winner!

• AprilBox By  AprilBox
    11.09.14

I always wanted to try an electric toothbrush, this product is the best and very professional.

• nagent99 By  nagent99
    01.04.14

I like the Oral-B CrossAction Power toothbrush much better than this one. I can also buy them in bulk from BJ's Warehouse. I like that they supply you with extra brushes. I have to say, at one point I switched to a regular toothbrush and not only was it more difficult to brush, but it wasn't long before my gums were hurting.

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.18.13

This is a good tooth brush, but I can't use it. My teeth are very crooked in back, and several of my molars come in diagonally towards the sides of my mouth. Because of that, the head on this gets squished and barely fits in all the way, which means the head doesn't last very long for me. If you have straighter teeth than I do, this is a great product. If you were out of luck and never got braces like you were supposed to, this may not be ideal for you.

• hiswife By  hiswife
    12.12.13

LOVE this toothbrush!! I can't say enough about it! Every time I brush, it feels like I just came from the dentist for a cleaning, but the best part is, I did it at home! Although some may view this product as pricey, it is well worth the investment! I don't think I will ever use a regular toothbrush again in my life! This toothbrush also makes a great gift! So far we have purchased this for about 5 other people in our families and everyone loves it! We've found it's the kind of product most people won't buy for themselves (price) but love using it once they have it! If you're not using this already, don't wait! It will change your life for the better!

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

I love this toothbrush! Recently, I wanted to try an electonic toothbrush. I got a couple cheap ones and they worked better then a regular toothbrush. Then I bought this electronic toothbrush. I never knew my tooth could be so white or feel so clean. After using a regular toothbrush my whole life, this toothbrush made a huge difference! It says it removes up to 90 some percent of surface stains within two weeks and I believe that is definitely true! Well worth the investment!

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

I love this not only because it has a timer but it cleans my teeth so good . My mouth feels way cleaner .

• HISPANICMOM By  HISPANICMOM
    02.07.13

• acohen By  acohen
    01.28.13

I won this in a contest and it's way better than a regular toothbrush and better than my older Philips Sonicare. I like the brush head - it's much more like what is used during a dental cleaning, so I feel like it does a better job of keeping my teeth clean.

• bayareamommy By  bayareamommy
    03.28.12

These make my teeth feel so clean! I love that there's a timer and it tells you when to move to the next area!

• klokopville By  klokopville
    12.18.10

I purchased one of these and love it. I am formerly a Sonic Care user and like this toothbrush much better. Like so many have said; It feels like I just came from the dentist office. I really like the "flossing": brush head with built in flossing pics. I have been using the brush for many months no and can feel my gums being less and less sensitive and mor eand more healthy. I am sure the proof will be in my next Dental exam.