Oral-B Glide + Scope Outlast Floss Picks Review | SheSpeaks

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    05.30.21

Great for flossing on the go

I only use the glide floss, and these are great to take in your purse! comfortable to use, great for travel.

• Teecee By  Teecee
    05.28.21

easy way to floss

such a easy way to floss if you have tight fitting teeth like I do some times its hard to get the floss between. but with the glide picks it slides easy, and minty flavor is a bonus

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    05.25.21

Convenient and Easy to Use

Convenient to keep in your purse, desk, gym bag and even at home in place of regular floss. They are easy to use, have durable (strong floss) that doesn't break or shred, have a toothpick on the end and have the fresh, clean scent of Scope.

• MayWww By  MayWww
    05.24.21

I use this product as well as another one, depending on if they are in stock while I go to the store. It is very easy to use, good strength, with fresh scent.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    05.12.21

Love!

Keep these in your purse, car or desk drawer! Easy to use and I like that they travel well.

• Ashleigh3 By  Ashleigh3
    12.12.20

So convenient

I?m obsessed with these! They are so much easier to use than traditional floss, plus they have a built in toothpick also! I feel like I have a better grip and can clean my teeth easier with these.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    12.11.20

Not our favorite floss picks

We're committed users of floss picks, the make it really easy for a post-meal cleaning to get rid of food stuck between the teeth. These picks seem to have a thinner string than others, which makes it harder to get food out, and also leads to occasional gum bleeding.