Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment | SheSpeaks

• Michi9271 By  Michi9271
    02.06.16

Thanks to Smiley 360 I received a free sample of this product. I don't get cold sores, but my roomate does, so I passed it along to her. The next time she got sick, she got her typical blister attack. One huge sore on her top lip. She immediately used the product and the accompanying moisturizer at night. She said it worked faster than other similar meds have, but she did need more than one dose. She liked that it dried out the blister without making her lips crack like other products have done before.

• mom5taz By  mom5taz
    03.19.15

I used this on my younger kids. The first step only on a cancer sore that they had. Within two days it was cleared up. They had no problems eating or drinking. Help with the pain

• Addiewag724 By  Addiewag724
    05.23.14

I got a cold sore on the day before I had an interview and rushed out quickly to get my usual brand and decided to give Orajel a try...WOWOW!! I used the single dose while IN MY CAR and by the next morning it was hardly there! I was able to cover what was left with some concealer! I HIGHLY recommend this stuff to all you cold sore sufferers!

• Mrwigglefarmer By  Mrwigglefarmer
    03.29.14

It didn't take any time away from my cold sore, but it did help with the pain.

• SavinSamm101 By  SavinSamm101
    11.05.13

Winter is coming! I love this sample I got through the mail. I hate cold sores and this does wonders. One day one dose then the healing begins!! It works , but only thing I don't like is the taste or smell. I know it wasn't supposed to taste good, but it's going on your lips so tasting it is not a option you will taste it. It's small and you can carry it around just in case.

• samhia By  samhia
    11.17.12

I was excited to try this new product from Orajel. I used the single dose as soon as I felt a cold sore coming and it worked great. The tingling, redness went right away, with instant relief, and didn't return. I wasn't as impressed with the other parts of the product. It was a little weird having to break a vial to get the meds and there was a lot leftover that dried up quickly. So, it truly is a single dose use. Then I saw the cost! Oh my! No, I won't be shelling out almost $20 for two uses of this stuff. I think they should make the vials smaller and add a couple more to the pkg.