Optimum Amla Legend Damage Antidote Oil Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• MissHoney By  MissHoney
    09.15.14

When I brought this I read the bottle and it said that the name amla comes from a superfruit in India and that Indian women have used it for years. I figured that If Indian women use it that maybe I should try it because I have long thick hair as well. It turned out to be amazing! I'll never use any other hair product except by this line. I'm hooked! It smells sooooo good too!

• beauty4free2u By  beauty4free2u
    08.08.13

WOW! This product smells amazing! It has a truly luxurious fragrance! (It reminds me a bit on the smell of L'Oreal's Eversleek Shampoo with Sunflower). It is very rich and creamy- so the name "oil moisturizer" might be misleading if you are expecting an oil. So, it is a creamy, super soft white-yellow texture and it made my hair so super soft! It is made with Amla oil which comes from India. Indian women always have very healthy shiny hair and they have been using Amla oil since thousands of years, so finally we can use this stuff too!