Omron HJ 112 Digital Pocket Pedometer | SheSpeaks

• DianeO48 By  DianeO48
    12.05.11

These reviews were very helpful as I have been looking for a well made, but not overly costly pedometer for both my husband and myself. I think I will buy this one and see how it works. Thanks everyone ;o)

• Dorotea By  Dorotea
    09.02.11

I have this pedometer and it is more accurate than the previous ones I have purchased. I do have a little extra weight around the middle and it does not stay clipped at times. Otherwise, it is a great pedometer and I would recommend purchasing it.

• susanvub By  susanvub
    07.09.09

Great product. It is very accurate and worth the money spent.

• muneca4v By  muneca4v
    07.08.09

I was given one for free at work for this fitness program where we had to walk 10,000 steps a day and even though it was my first pedometer, I can truly say that it is the best! They don't "accidentally" count steps when you're not even walking (compared to other cheap pedometers). What I really liked is that it not only hooks up to your pants your purse, but it also has a clip just in case it hooks off. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone interested in a good pedometer.

• merylgail By  merylgail
    07.06.09

I have this as well and love it- accurate and easy to use.

• cabingirl By  cabingirl
    07.06.09

Interesting! Thanks for the heads up. Love the fact it tracks your runs.

• jseller By  jseller
    07.01.09

These are the best pedometers by far! Omron's technology is more advanced than other companies.

• ucordax By  ucordax
    06.28.09

It took a while to set up properly - setting the stride in particular.

• sweetbaby_2006us By  sweetbaby_2006us
    06.26.09

i would love to try it out it will help me stay healthy. I will also like my brother son use it because he has a weight problem.

• bekahjarr By  bekahjarr
    06.19.09

Pedometers are so important in today's society. We often think we walk more than we do until we give one of these a try