Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel | SheSpeaks

• hibrowlobrowbeauty By  hibrowlobrowbeauty
    10.13.18

Feel it working instantly!

This is one of my favorite fixes to those pop up pimples you get from traveling in a car, on the plane or just stress moments! I apply it to the needed area and then use PCA Acne Cream over it. It takes away the redness and swelling almost immediately without taking and drying all the skin around it! It is very lightweight so that's mainly why I follow up with a moisturizer on top.

• Babsalot By  Babsalot
    06.20.18

One Serious Serum

This is a potent gel texture serum that has helped perk my skin up while keeping fine lines at Bay. When I apply it, I can feel it working. I feel the aha tingle too. It is lightweight gel formula that absorbs so quickly. It exfoliates plus it has an added ingredient to soothe so it is easy to use nightly. It doesn't cause any redness or adverse effects to my skin. After about 6 weeks of use, my skin is brighter, more even toned and so smooth/supple. Gone is the dull tireed skin I wake up with and that's my favorite part of using this every night

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    03.19.17

Ole Henriksen

Might change to 5 stars after using this longer but so far so awesome!It is super lightweight but for sure packs a punch. I like to use another moisturizer after, if I have the sheer transformation one I'll use that. But I do think you can use another brand with it and see good results.I noticed people have been sensitive to it which makes sense since it has AHA which causes skin to be more sensitive. So you should make sure to use a sunscreen or a moisturize/foundation with SPF in the morning.