Old Navy Womens Performance Fleece Scarves | SheSpeaks

• BostonSox BostonSox
    12.18.09

I got one because I liked the print and it was $4. But, I found it was too short, so I gave it to my child.

• lhardin34 By  lhardin34
    07.22.16

Old Navy scarves

Really cute. Could be a little longer for adults but great for younger girls. Still giving 5 stars since it is a great item

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love them.

• DreamN By  DreamN
    11.07.11

I love these scarves!! They always have fun designs and colors to choose from. Wearing a different scarf with an outfit can really change it up, as well as the way you decide to wear the scarf!

• songinc By  songinc
    11.06.11

love old navy and these scarves are great!!

• Brandywww By  Brandywww
    11.04.11

What better way than to accessories this Winter! Love the colors and the cost of these Old Navy scarves. And the kids love them too! And the price is great.

• stharris529 By  stharris529
    11.03.11

Scarves are my accessory of choice. I have over 30 different scarves and when I am traveling I always pick one up. Some people collect magnets or spoons but I collect scarves. I have scarves that were my grandmother's and some from my mother. They are great for changing the look of your outfit to fit the season just by adding that splash of color. I wear my scarves in different ways as well. I will use different knots for the ones i use around the neckline and may even attach some with fasionable pins to the shoulder. I thread them through my belt loops and wear them as belts. I tie them in the back on my hair. I love the long think scarves because you can do so much with them.

• anowka12 By  anowka12
    11.03.11

I love Old Navy scarves. They are so affordable, you can buy one to go with all of your outfits.

• jennicks By  jennicks
    11.02.11

Love dressing up outfits with scarves!! Old Navy has quite a selection also! Love them

• teacher22 By  teacher22
    11.02.11

Absolutely love this soft scarf to wear with just about anything - they add style, color, and panache!!!

• stampss By  stampss
    11.02.11

Just the right size. Fits around the neck and upper chest.Not to bulky,soft too.